Thursday, June 26, 2014

CCEE1426 Sunglasses

For my last challenge, I chose the theme Sunglasses.

Now that the sun is directly overhead, we all need to be protecting our peepers, right Joanne?  Please make a card that  uses sunglasses.

Here's mine:



I had fun with some die cuts....waves, cloud, glasses....to make this card.  I can think of a lot of different sayings to put inside.  I 'll decide when I send it.

I hope you will join us, and will link your card HERE.

See you next Thursday with a new hostess and a new month of challenges.

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

You know it's bright outside when the sun has to wear shades!! Super cute design, Anne, with your fun waves, sandy beach, and cloud-filled sky!!

StampOwl said...

Love the sunglasses on the sun ... Fun card!

Liz Williams said...

Sun, sun, hello Mr.SUn! Love this adorable card, Anne, and this wonderful sunglasses challenge just in time for summer!!

Sabrina said...

This was such a fun challenge, Anne. I like your scene a lot - it's funny, I always seem to put sand in the foreground and then the sea, but I really like this way you've done it with the sea first. Goodness knows it's a view I often have, being a water-baby when the opportunity affords (and yep, in Greece where it's both sunny and warm I wear my sunglasses in the water). This is such a fun, happy card - who could help smiling on seeing that big cheerful sun.

Lois said...

Hot card! Love the sun with the trendy sunglasses, and those waves are perfect.

Vicky Gould said...

That's one bright and happy sun, Anne. This was a fun challenge...all your challenges were! Wonderful beach scene, GF!

Julia Aston said...

I can feel that heat Anne! love those cute sunglasses (I think I have a few of those on my work table!!) great clouds and ocean waves - wish I was at that beach! Have a great weekend GF- the weather is supposed to be lovely!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just LOVE this sweet beachy scene....fab sunglasses